Legacy offers the most comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective HVAC products and services in Edmonton, Alberta.
With many decades of experience in the field, we pride ourselves on putting quality and customers first!
These business quotes are a gamechanger. Get ready for some inspiration and action-packed advice.
1. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy
2. “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
3. “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest
4.“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
5. “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART
6.“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can
1. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
— Winston Churchill
2. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
3. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
— Winston Churchill
4. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
— G. K. Chesterton
5. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
6. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
7. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are
Some of the highest paid public sector employees in 2018 left their positions over the past year, as a new pay grid was phased in for Alberta post-secondary presidents and senior staff of agencies, boards and commissions.
According to salary information released Friday, David Erickson, former president and chief executive officer of the Alberta Electric System Operator, was the top earner last year, with a base salary of $925,997 and benefits of $11,535, which added up to $937,532 in total compensation
Guy Kerr, former president of the Workers’ Compensation Board, came second with a base salary of $730,214 and $177,635 in benefits, which totalled $907,849.
Both men left their positions in 2018.
Jim Ellis, president of the Alberta Energy Regulator, earned $570,640 in salary and $121,761 in non-taxable benefits for total earnings of $692,401 last year. Ellis left the AER at the end of January.
We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
Furnace registration to make sure your manufacture warranty is on record
A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
Financial plans that work for your budget
Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the
You know what time it is it’s Q&A Tuesday time Beth the owner of taste selects cupcakes in Virginia right Marie I’m exhausted frustrated and finished with my cupcake store I have owned this business for six years and of course I have the most incredible cupcakes ever all caps but the problem is I have no idea how to market my local business I am the only Cupcakery in my whole area what yes only I’m a 39 year old mother who juggles life very well but marketing who and what we are I suck at she really wrote that I suck at one day I would love to have stores across the
country but not if I can’t even convince my peeps in my small town any ideas first up Beth I want to congratulate you for running your cupcake business for six whole years especially since you kind of suck at marketing as you say but girl you better come correct because you ain’t the only person selling cupcakes in Lynchburg Virginia momma did some research and there’s a little shop called sweet Stella that is
Ready to Wrap Your Ride? If you’re looking to gain the attention your business deserves with high-quality vehicle wraps at a price you can afford, then you have come to the right place! Iconic Print Co. will turn your vehicle into a moving work of art at a fraction of the price.
Full and Partial – Design and Installation
If you’re looking to gain the attention your business deserves with high-quality vehicle wraps at a price you can afford, then you have come to the right place! Iconic Print Co. will turn your vehicle into a moving work of art at a fraction of the price of traditional print advertising. Whether it’s a partial or full vehicle wrap, our customized products are made using only the finest materials and highest quality products available.
Top Recruiting Metrics That Every Manager Should Have On Their Dashboard
You’ve just entered the back half of the year, and whether it’s 2019 or 2030, it’s still time for a mid-year review of your recruiting metrics and how your team has fared since the beginning of the year.
Previously, our team created a list of the top hiring metrics that every manager should have on their dashboard. You can see that information here. While we review these metrics constantly, we take extra time to review them at the end of June to ensure we are providing the highest level of service to our clients possible. We look for trends that could mean changes in the market, we look for best practices some recruiters are using and implement them company wide, and we look for gaps in our training that have to be fixed in order to reach our goals for the year.
This is not only a recruiting exercise. This is something that can and should be done in every sales environment across every product or se